Committed to Financial Empowerment in South Dakota
By improving financial education, individuals learn to be prepared for life’s unplanned events by being resourceful enough to bear the fiscal challenges of adult life. We aim to teach South Dakotans to set financial goals, grow their incomes, reduce debt and build up savings through a variety of initiatives including:
1. Financial Information education and counseling
2. Help to access income boosting benefits and tax credits
3. Safe and affordable financial products and services
4. Access to savings and asset building opportunities
5. Consumer awareness and protection
Groups of Focus
Please check back frequently for additional resources.
Connect with us to learn how your involvement can help make this movement a success.